Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
She could've sent it along with the Robert Burns poem at the distillery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
I've always liked that as much of a sad sack as he is around the office, every time we get a glimpse of his life outside the office he's just completely happy and fulfilled. He's far happier than, say, Tom has any chance of being.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

hcreight posted:

Though they have clearly set it up for Tatiana Maslany's character to return to the show eventually so if this ends up being the last season they have a pretty happy ending for Tom in their back pocket. :unsmith:

I was thinking more of the fact that what Tom wants in life is to be a major player of some sort. Pawnee, Indiana isn't really a launching pad for that.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

I was a regular at the Bloomington Waffle House. RIP.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Apparently somebody stole the lock from the episode where Ben and Leslie go to Paris.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

toomanyninjas posted:

Orrin should kill him and take his place on the youth committee.

Stop recommending Orrin!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Chairman Capone posted:

I actually think this is a good point. Lucy Lawless basically means that Ron's family can't be shown, which is a big problem when him having a family is the central part of his character arc now.

Given Ron's obsession with privacy ("My name is Ron, you don't need to know my last name."), it makes perfect sense to me.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Green Lantern is DC, though.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Davros1 posted:

I just hope we get the answer as to why Andy's arm was in a sling in the time jump.

A month that Andy Dwyer doesn't seriously injure himself is probably a rare month.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

ETB posted:

Depending on when in 2017, he could still be President. :v:

The recurring "Biden for eternal VP" joke from D&D could absolutely be Parks and Rec's reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Annakie posted:

New thread will be incoming tonight or tomorrow, I'm working on it. :)

Less than a week to go, isn't there? How very exciting!

• Locked thread