Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Annakie posted:

As far as I know, no decision has been made. I think unless the ratings go way, way south or Amy decides to leave, it's likely we'll get another season, but who knows, NBC is uh... unpredictable.

Yeah I had to go in and tell the database to repair itself for some reason, should have been fixed like 10 minutes ago, let me know if it's still not for you, it looks fixed for me.

Considering that several main characters are leaving this season and most of the rest of the cast is getting more and more involved in movies and unlikely to stick around much longer I would totally be cool with having this be the last season and having a satisfying conclusion instead of just going on until it's just Jerry and Donna.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread