Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Hakkesshu posted:

Found this on Reddit. Well done internet

This scene was so gross. It's really, really difficult for a tv show to gross me out, but this did it.

P&R is much better than any other sitcom right now, I don't understand the ratings. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I'm really sad about this. Every show I like is dying - I can't remember having so few shows to watch post-DVR era.

It did seem like it was running out of steam, but still better than almost every sitcom on the air.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Chris Pratt at the awards

Nice to see him having a successful career beyond the show. He deserves it

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Pointblank` posted:

I love P&R as much as anyone, but does anyone else find themselves completely losing interest? I've barely paid attention to the last two episodes.

I actually fell asleep during the episode. That never happens during shows I like, and I was calling this the best active sitcom on TV a few seasons ago.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

That Guardians of the Galaxy movie actually looks interesting and I am not usually a fan of comic movies. Yay Andy :unsmith:

Mercaptopropyl posted:

No one drinks tap water anymore anyway. I do all the time, but no matter where I live people lecture me on how it's dangerous and bad for me. :v:

Yeah people are paranoid about tap water even in western Canada where nothing is added and our local reservoir looks like this

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I... don't really want another season after that very obvious series finale. The show had a good run and that was a great ending.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

tonic316 posted:

Except nobody left besides Anne and Chris. So it won't be.

I never watched Scrubs but this show has nowhere to go from here. Is Leslie gonna become president and move the White House to Pawnee?

edit: just realized Hillary is probably president in their near-future.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Mu Zeta posted:

Why does it have to go anywhere? I just want to see more weird town meetings and Tom's businesses and seeing what April and Andy are up to.

I guess in theory it could work but I can't think of another sitcom that has pulled it off after tying up all the story lines.

I guess Community's last season was OK despite having series finales at the end of every season, but it's a lot more wacky in general.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Has Craig ever admitted he is gay? Perhaps it is you, good sir, who is the bigot.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

To be fair to c-list celebrities, Letters to Cleo seems like a band that Ben really would want to perform at the concert.

But I had never heard of Land Ho or any of their songs.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Mu Zeta posted:

The Pawnee City Hall looks like it's in such a nice area and it's all sunny. The one here is in a dump and there's a minefield of human feces.

A local city hall is on every tv show except this one. Usually with LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT or something on the screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

hope and vaseline posted:

Dammit NBC why aren't you taking advantage of Prattmania (Well I guess there's SNL but still)

Probably because the show is already done and eight episodes or whatever isn't gonna do anything. Just be happy we'll see Pratt elsewhere for a long time.

• Locked thread