Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

LividLiquid posted:

I love this show, but this Craig poo poo is going to be seen the way blackface and minstrel shows are now in 50 years.

I kind of agree. He's funny but it's definitely borderline. I don't think there's even any spoken evidence that he's gay, but the code on the screen is definitely "super hysterical gay guy who's incredibly high strung".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I love this show and I don't think it's run out of steam at all. Bring on season seven!

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

This is stupendous.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Because they wanted to do a plot about getting a band that had split up back together for the concert.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

I love that one side of her life, the non-crime side, is all-white, and the other, crimier side is all-black.

Please, you don't know. Those children could be criminals.

• Locked thread