Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Parks and Recreation fans got a nod from an NPR news report about the theft of Charlie, the tiniest horse. They played Andy's tribute to Lil' Sebastian at the end of the report, and it was magical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

thexerox123 posted:

Didn't that happen way back in the very first Tammy 2 episode?

Yes. I saw the episode recently. He gets rid of it after Leslie dumps her for him. What a brave woman.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

hcreight posted:

The comments section is hilarious. People citing numerous links to studies showing water fluoridation to be safe and effective, with responses from anti-fluoridation posters full of name calling and baseless accusations that they don't back up. Much like a Pawnee town hall meeting!

As a Portland citizen, it was pointless giving any scientific or medical backing because they had their own faux studies to 'prove' their side. It was especially infuriating as a scientist, ugh.

Next year I will push for #TDAZZLE or #H2flow. Or both.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Kanish posted:

Donna and Ron is the best combo.

I'd like more Donna and April, please.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Craig isn't farting out rainbows, decked out in pink, limp wristed and saying "hey girl" every five seconds. As a gay man, I don't see him representing a terrible stereotype. From what we've seen, he's abrasive, sassy, loves his nephew, and passionate about his work.

And I do agree he has become very one note with his personality in the past couple of episodes. We can only hope the show gives him a bit more depth before the season wraps up.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Wait, what the hell is Andy even doing anymore? Does he still work at the charity even though he was Ben's hire? And if so why is he wondering around City Hall in work clothes?

Since Ben got fired from Sweetums, I imagine Andy got rehired by the Parks department.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Pakled posted:

So, Parks and Rec got renewed for a seventh season. Officially this time.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/nbc-renews-chicago-fire-chicago-689804

This is literally the best news I've heard all day.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

SaltLick posted:

They might trash him a bunch at least they acknowledged he was a good employee and even with the teasing they do care about him. Wasn't there that episode where Leslie tried to make his last day pretty rad?

Plus he has the biggest penis that doctor has ever seen.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

On a positive note for this episode I loved the Leslie and Ben moment in the opening.

I want them to break up so I can marry one of them.

Maybe they might be into polygamy... ?

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
There might be the possibility that they'll skip the baby plotline between seasons and they'll be in Chicago with a newborn... ?

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Totally called the time skip and staying in Pawnee, but I didn't see Cones of Dunshire reemerging...

By the way, did Leslie's relocation of a federal office and Ben's influence to bring free WiFi make Pawnee into an (even more) amazing city?

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
I like Craig, especially after the wine tasting and him throwing a birthday party for his nephew. And his chemistry with Jean-Ralphio is amazing.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

GigaPeon posted:

Is anyone else kinda disappointed that Ron is the sort of guy who tucks a T-shirt into jeans?

Which Ron are you taking about? :v:

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Tatiana Maslany's character on Parks and Rec is also one of her characters on Orphan Black. The crossover episode will be confusing amazing.

Fixed that for you.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Counterpoint: They probably had to apologize to Joe Biden for how uncomfortable they made him, and that's hilarious.

Isn't he a big fan of the show, so he knows how awkward the show can be?

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

PittTheElder posted:

The political cameos are pretty great; I think Biden knocked it out of the park. Now they just need to go for the trifecta and have B-Rock himself come to town touring his memoirs.

Depending on when in 2017, he could still be President. :v:

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
The end of season 7 will tease Leslie running for President. :v:

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Drifter posted:

This seems like a very weird thing to complain about.

Have you seen his avatar?

And I'd rather they do the time skip than write themselves out without it, if it means skipping treaded territory (e.g., pregnancy, starting on a new position).

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

codenameFANGIO posted:

You had better loving call Ledgerman before someone else does. :colbert:

No way, he'll be the Maverick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
SELL ME YOUR BOX