Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Mu Zeta posted:

I'm content if this is the last season. Chris Pratt, Rashida Jones, and Aziz Ansari are starting to become too big for a low rated show. I think we got some drat good TV in the mean time.

Yeah, I'm still loving the show but I'd be alright with this being the last season. I'd prefer it over seeing the show limp on without a big portion of the core cast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
So hey, Season 5's gonna be on Netflix starting on Tuesday.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Pawnee probably isn't the fourth fattest town in America anymore! :haw:

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Boywhiz88 posted:

They were down to 9th by the end of last season.

Well, they're even lower now. :colbert:

On that line of thought, I wonder if the demographic changes in Pawnee brought about by the annexation of Eagleton would cause them to lose some state or federal subsidies.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Mu Zeta posted:

Only a million people watched last week. The lowest PnR ever had. That's worse than Syfy channel.

I'm sure they track it, but does NBC release the numbers of people who watch the episodes on their website? Because that's how I watch it. I can't believe this show's so unpopular.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
So, Parks and Rec got renewed for a seventh season. Officially this time.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/nbc-renews-chicago-fire-chicago-689804

Pakled fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Mar 20, 2014

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Telling people who haven't kept up with the show that April and Andy got divorced would be a really great way to gently caress with them.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

FadingChord posted:

I just hope we get more Jamm in the future. I was going to post something about how every new character has taken a few trial runs to really get going, but Jeremy Jamm has been one of my favorite things about this show since his first episode.

Dexhart gets elected president in 2016. :colbert:

President Gunderson or bust.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

bobkatt013 posted:

Holy poo poo I have to see this

Ah, that explains why they didn't go anywhere with Tammy II after she appeared.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Naet posted:

The season seems forgettable because all of the good episodes happened before the midseason break (an arbitrary distinction, I guess, but the back-half felt like a very different show).

Season 5 was the same way. Seemed like the episode where Leslie and Ben got married was meant to be a season finale, then they spent the rest of the season sorta floundering around with few to no plot threads until the actual finale introduced the next season's storylines.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
I have to wonder if Tom is still trying to be cool by 2017 standards or if he's desperately clinging to late 00's/early 10's pop culture and in complete denial that that stuff is passe.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Season 7 will be the final season of Parks and Recreation.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Merauder posted:

Mayfair Games announces a limited attendee Cones of Dunshire charity event officially to be at Gen Con Indy in August, only 33 tickets available. I snap booked 2 tickets for me and a buddy who are going to be out there anyway. :dance: :dance: :dance:

http://mayfairgames.com/news.php?id=303

Please film this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Great job, Jerry! :haw:

• Locked thread