Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Omg. That was an incredibly strong episode from start to finish. So happy to have that back

Edit: unfortunately bbt will beat parks and rec everytime. It does a better job of dumbing down to the lowest common denominator. And is parks surrounded by anything currently?

The Dark Souls of Posters fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Sep 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I just realized we didn't have a new Parks & Recreation last night. Now I'm sad. We don't get a new episode until December right?

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Poque posted:

We could call them...Ronna.

All I can think about is when Jenna dates James Franco in 30 Rock. "All the tabloids are calling us James, the combination of Jenna and James!"

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
We usually watch the week's episode Friday because we don't pay for cable when Netflix/iTunes/Hulu Plus does the job for a fraction of the cost.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Every bit of the 20 minutes was wonderful. It's so awesome we have made it this far.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Chris Knight posted:

FInally figured out that Jean-Ralphio's sister Mona-Lisa is Doug's wife on "House of Lies," so that's a 3-fer crossover right there.

She also did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9-sEbqDvU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Chamberk posted:

I'm pretty sure they abandoned an Office-documentary style after a few seasons. Hell, it wasn't ever a 'documentary' to the degree The Office was.

The "Andy at a kid's party" story also kinda reminded me of another show - Happy Endings - but I still enjoyed it. Burt Macklin investigating stinky feet for the FBI was pretty funny.

You just had to bring Happy Endings up :(

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
So I guess Amy Poehler and Joe Biden are Seth Meyer's first guests on Late Night.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
People who don't understand Jean-Ralphio are not flush with caash

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Couldn't share a direct link to this so the vulture article will have to do: http://www.vulture.com/m/2014/03/deleted-parks-and-recreation-scene-game-of-thrones.html

EDIT: Proper direct link: http://www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreation/video/deleted-scene-ben-and-the-iron-throne/2750921

The Dark Souls of Posters fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Mar 4, 2014

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Wait...Craig is supposed to be gay? That blew right by me, and I'm sure many, many other viewers.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

A Steampunk Gent posted:

April starts to do something but then doesn't.

Ron is challenged by being a libertarian and also a husband and father.

Tom opens a business.

Andy gets a heart-warming new job.

Someone clashes with Donna over her confrontational, headstrong personality.

I'm available for freelance and staff commission NBC!!

April is still managing the Animal Control department. :colbert:

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
With fall television season returning, do we have a Season Premiere date set?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

thexerox123 posted:

It's probably coming back in the spring, as a mid-season replacement.

That makes me really sad :( Were the ratings that bad last year?

• Locked thread