Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I'm content if this is the last season. Chris Pratt, Rashida Jones, and Aziz Ansari are starting to become too big for a low rated show. I think we got some drat good TV in the mean time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Timett posted:

It blows my mind that people flock to CBS and watch whatever poo poo show they air every day of the week over various quality shows on other networks. Is there some reason for this other than bad taste? I'm picturing something to do with the broadcast signal being easier to detect or something. I dunno I'm just grasping for some explanation because that whole network is just bad.

Like Irish Joe said the popular sitcoms are shows you can just sit down and watch without knowing any backstory or caring about the characters.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Hakkesshu posted:

Found this on Reddit. Well done internet

I just got into the show a few months ago and was all psyched to get caught up for the new season, so that really sucks about the ratings :(

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I just noticed Netflix's description of the show. What the gently caress

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Amy Poehler and her brother are making a sitcom based on his life in Sweden. Isn't this a sign that Parks could be ending?

http://www.avclub.com/articles/amy-poehler-and-her-brother-are-launching-yet-anot,104078/

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

It's a good show. I would rather watch 20 other shows before it though.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Mercaptopropyl posted:

Quiche is not a manly food, I'm sorry.

It has a ton of butter, cheese, and eggs, and often ham or bacon in it.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I call it Breakfast Pie :colbert: And they are delicious.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Except. For. Turnip!

Except. For. Turnip!

Except. For. Turnip!

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQTDjk1B75U

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

drat you twitter

Well this one is kinda funny

Mu Zeta fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Nov 22, 2013

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

It's the latest Jimmy Kimmel video on his youtube page

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I only recently started watching The League and now I realize practically everyone on that show was on Parks and Rec. Ira and The Douche, the Kaboom! guy, Dennis Feinstein, and there must be one other. Aziz Ansari also guest starred on the recent finale of The League. Though he pretty much played Tom Haverford.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Only a million people watched last week. The lowest PnR ever had. That's worse than Syfy channel.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

If the waffle isn't coming straight from a batter to a waffle iron to your plate it's bullshit.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

If she's also fired from the Parks job she can go take over Animal Control and the show can go on another 5 years with Brett and Harris.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Ha, Michael Schur was sitting next to Ben and Leslie at the outdoor cafe in Paris.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I started watching Kroll Show and it reminds me of Tom Haverford. I hope we get more Ira and The Douche.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL099S9XTH8

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The Jerry/Larry whatever jokes stopped being funny for me a while ago.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Go back to the streets, Billy.

And Rashida Jones will be starring in a police station sitcom.

http://www.avclub.com/article/rashida-jones-already-has-her-next-sitcom-gig-line-107169

Mu Zeta fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jan 22, 2014

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Be thankful it really is as terrible as they described. It's insanely bitter if eaten raw which is why no one in their right mind has it uncooked. Cooked it tastes similar to spinach and is not terrible.

Red Chard is sweet and I use it in smoothies raw.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

If Andy became a cop he would just be Louis CK's cop character. None of the cops shown so far are bad guys, they are just doofuses.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Why does tap water in Los Angeles taste so bad then :colbert

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The Bill Murray thing comes from when Amy Poehler was on a talk show and she said her dream would be to have him play the mayor.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Amy Poehler was assaulted last night

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Who the gently caress is Madison? I don't like any of the new people.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I've never seen Will and Grace but I imagine he'd fit right in that show.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I knew his character was gay within the first 30 seconds of his first episode. It's his stereotypical mannerism and the way he speaks, it's not subtle in any way. It was funny for that one episode but it's beaten into the ground like the Jerry jokes.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Personally, I find Craig to be really grating. He'd probably be alright if he wasn't constantly shreiking and angrily yelling.

I thought Craig was fine this episode. I don't recall him yelling much. I think it would be fun to see one flashback episode to see what the Eagleton Parks office was like.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

During the recent Paley Center panel they said the writing team wanted to have Jerry's wife divorce him but Mike Schurr said no.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I didn't know Chris Pratt was starring in the new Jurassic Park movie. There's no way he's hanging around next season.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Who is Ja Rule?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Ja Rule? Ja Rule? Ja Rule is... Ja Rule. He's Ja Rule.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I thought Letters to Cleo broke up.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Especially comedies. I never saw him guest on dramas.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Why does it have to go anywhere? I just want to see more weird town meetings and Tom's businesses and seeing what April and Andy are up to.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Craig is a gimmick character that should be in a few of the town meetings. Not a staff member.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I saw him on Jay Leno before and he was awful there too.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

According to that Hitfix interview Mike Schurr loves Craig and plans to put him in even more next season.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Show would be so much funnier with more plot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

What was The Decemberists' connection?

• Locked thread