Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Nickoten posted:

I can't believe we had a discussion about plot holes and no one brought up Ron claiming in one episode this season to have never told a joke. It came up multiple times, too, which made for a really bizarre plot point. Granted that whole episode was one of the weaker ones so I don't mind just ignoring it.

Ron disseminating inconsistent and unreliable information about himself is never a plot hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Leslie going whole-hog with EVERYTHING is the tiredest part of the show. The b-plots are the best part now. In a differently-toned show I'd think they were setting her up for a nervous breakdown.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Jamm is the anti-Jerry.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Finally caught up and watched this. drat, that would've been a good series finale.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

myron cope posted:

The closing shot of the last episode was pretty jarring. It wasn't bad or anything, but I noticed it.

It's the kind of shot you wrap a show on, not just a season. :|

myron cope posted:

They'd totally sell a rebranded cotton candy "plant" or something at a farmer's market.

Tomacco?

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

I would watch a show consisting only of Swansons fixing things.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

I enjoyed every scene without Leslie in it. Her shtick has officially run dry for me.

"Ron gets stuck with Andy, appreciates his own normal kids more" was fun, but predictable from the moment Andy walked into the meeting at the beginning.

The tent rental/larry plot was cool, but then they backed off and made a fart joke. That could've been something.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

If anyone deserves the poo poo Gerry gets, it's Tom. Dude is possibly the most terrible human being on the show other than the outright villains like Jamm.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Any episode with Champion in a costume is a good episode.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

This show has handled babies well so far. I don't look forward to Pregnant Leslie if they decide to really milk it, though.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

This will be tolerable if they have the sense to skip over the pregnancy mostly like they did with Spawn of Swanson.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

That would've made an excellent series finale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Andy has Star Lord's space helmet but only uses it when Jerry farts. Nobody comments on this at all.

• Locked thread