Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
This is a weird episode. I haven't laughed a whole lot and everything feels like it's taking place in Bizarro Parks and Rec World. It's not bad at all, but not awesomesauce either.

British Bobby Newport is pretty great though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Ahaha, Odie.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
When the show actually ends, how are they going to top April reading that letter over a Swanson montage?!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Ahahahaha holy poo poo.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Djarum posted:

So here are some spoilers on who is going to play there: Letters to Cleo and Jeff Tweedy

Well that sure covers the spectrum from "one hit wonder nobody but Ben would remember" to "beloved and iconic 90s/2000s songwriter".

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Did HBO loan them the actual Iron Throne? That would be amazing.

Also, I know Amy wants Murray, but Charles Dance as the Mayor of Eagleton would be amazing.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Macaluso posted:

I think a funnier thing would be to have Charles Dance play some other important guy who just happens to look and possibly act like Tywin Lannister, but nobody thinks that except for Ben.

Oh God, that would be the best. Some benevolent guy that Ben is absolutely convinced is conning them all and is actually planning on destroying the Parks department. I think I just wrote the whole episode in my head, and it's awesome.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I wouldn't have pegged Leslie for a Friday Night Lights fan. Surely her favorite show would be The West Wing. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Great episode but they really need to move Andy's character on from being a literal child. April has had tremendous growth towards not-hating people but Andy often acts even dumber than he has in past seasons. That said, "Numbers don't lie, I'm a goofus" was great.

• Locked thread