Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randyslawterhouse
Oct 11, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Cajun/Creole food rules and getting down to Louisiana to try some authentic stuff is #1 on my food bucket list.

Do it. Me and the wife went to New Orleans & around Louisiana last year and I can hand on heart say that we didn't have a single meal that wasn't absolutely awesome the whole time we were there.

Crawfish étouffée, barbecue shrimp, seafood boil, red beans and rice, turtle soup, roast beef po-boys, homemade andouille for breakfast and oysters every way imaginable...

Fuuuuuck, I'm hungry now and nothing in the whole of the UK is going to cut it!

Seriously, you won't regret it. Abita beer is also delicious and if anyone knows of a way to get it in the UK that doesn't involve me mortgaging the first-born, I'd be eternally grateful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU