Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

substitute
Aug 30, 2003

you for my mum
This reminds of something, how should you handle iOS's reading numbers with a dash between them as a phone number by default? We have product codes like 1234-5678, so by default iOS will display them as clickable phone numbers.

You can turn off phone recognition with a meta tag, then wrap your real phone contact numbers with href="tel:123-456-7890" and style the link to not look like a link / make the cursor: text; -- but I'm wondering if there's a more graceful method using scripting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

substitute
Aug 30, 2003

you for my mum
Try ctrl/cmd + e, instead of tab.

substitute
Aug 30, 2003

you for my mum

Parrotine posted:

Hrm, that's not doing anything either : (

This really is puzzling! It's bizarre, every other shortcut works just fine, it's only the "!" character that does nothing, both using TAB and with the above method.

Well I guess double-check the default Sublime shortcuts and the User shortcuts to see if there's an overlap.