Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mortarr
Apr 28, 2005

frozen meat at high speed
Not sure if this is the right thread for my question, but anyway...

I'm doing babby's first ember.js project, kind-of following this tutorial with an asp.net mvc web api back-end based on this, and ember/ember-data/handlebars up front.

All I've got so far is a list of users I want to put on the index page, and although ember seems to start OK and hit the url of my datasource, at some stage after that it bails with two errors: "No model was found for '0'" and "Error while loading route: TypeError: factory is undefined" in ember-data.js.

Googling doesn't give me much to go on, and stepping through ember-data.js is just painful - does anyone have any pointers to what I should be looking at?

I'm using Ember 1.3.0, Ember Data 1.0.0-beta.3, Handlebars 1.1.2 and jQuery 2.0.3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU