Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

osigas
Mar 4, 2006

Then maybe you shouldn't be living here
I'm still really struggling to pick a library/framework for some of the projects we've got currently at work.

For example, I've got one site with a small control sitting across multiple pages that has a chain of ajax calls from multiple user inputs that then comes back with a results page. Our current implementation is a sea of jQuery in a single file that is near impossible to update/maintain/understand.

This control is soon to be expanding into a much bigger deal so I'd like us to use something to structure our code a lot better (god bless MV*), but not route any URLs, as it's a control on a page, rather than a single page on it's own. Is this a capability of any of these libraries? Or are they all targeted at routing?

I've previously used Backbone, but there's nothing holding me to anything in particular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU