Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mcknitknot
Sep 3, 2013

Ask me how Chick-fil-A is a
four star restaurant
:getin:
I'm just praying that they get it together this season! I used to LOVE this show, still watch it, was completely disappointed last season, but will continue to watch it in the hopes of a turn around and also, well... I just can't NOT watch it.

I think the newbies last year could have been great but for two things; 1) they tried to replace the old characters (the bad boy, the bitch, the shy guy, etc.) 2) they had the newbies mixed up in the most inane plots! Hard to care about characters that seem to go out of their way to be stupid!

Also, was there anything worse than that frigging "At the ballet" song?! By the end of that song I was ready to poor hot wax in my ears! (I settled for muting the tv) OH! It feels good to vent! I love this show but I'm a closet Glee fan with no one in R/L to bitch to about it. Step it up Glee!

That said I cant wait till Thursday! TEE HEE HEE!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcknitknot
Sep 3, 2013

four star restaurant
Any word on how they will portray Finn's death? I hope they are not going to do anything drug related...

mcknitknot
Sep 3, 2013

four star restaurant
Oh how I love Sue! She is the main reason I watch this show. I really hope they bring out full on villain Sue! :allears:
She's at her best when she's at her worst. I find her reprehensible and just wrong wrong WRONG. It's so fun to watch. She's Archie Bunker and Cruella DeVille's love child!

mcknitknot
Sep 3, 2013

four star restaurant
Just watched this on Netflix and I was relieved! The best parts?

1) Everyone just stopping and walking out when the bell rang during Tina's "Revolution" was awesome. I've been waiting for that to happen to someone in Glee since episode 1 and the fact hat it was Tina made it extra delicious.

2) Santana's commercial! "I like yeast in my bagel, not in my muffin!" MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

3) Sue. Of course.

4) Bree's rant at Santana. I hope they don't screw up her character. There's too many people on this show to root for and not enough to root against!

5)Here Comes the Sun. (my favorite song)

6)Rachael getting the part. I was genuinely happy to see that.

The bad:

The prom. Seriously? Your gonna waste a song like "Hey Jude" on fricking Tina?? (I wonder if it has come across that I hate Tina...) And also? I call bullshit into size 10 Tina fitting into size 2 Kitty's dress!

Finn! In the show he is not yet dead! Make a mention! Fake a phone call! Relay a message from an unseen get together or SOMETHING. It's just weird for these kids to never even mention them.

mcknitknot
Sep 3, 2013

four star restaurant
Made it to Carols speech. Waterworks!

mcknitknot
Sep 3, 2013

four star restaurant
"Its Santana's now"?? Dick move Porcelain!

mcknitknot
Sep 3, 2013

four star restaurant
Is it terrible that I keep wondering about how that big memorial is blocking other kids lockers?

mcknitknot
Sep 3, 2013

four star restaurant
I couldn't even read it. I assume it was for his cause or drug abuse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcknitknot
Sep 3, 2013

four star restaurant
Nice to see "Lima Rachel". The Rachel that Finn loved. Not the "New York Rachel"

• Locked thread