Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
So I may have to go out and get this seeing that I get payed today. PS3 team still taking new pilots?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
In on PS3 as t3hRogg. Let's shoot some robot.

Edit: jaidoartex is a good guy.

lokipunk fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Sep 26, 2013

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007

Agean90 posted:

I am too, multiplayer is fun regardless. No matter how bad you are, theres always someone worse!

It is probably that 04 jerk. He is terrible.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
04 will be on tonight when I get off work. If someone wants to handhold me into making a surrusbuisness ac please do. Running duel zinna shotguns tuned for power, duel heat machine guns for power and ROF, and plasma missiles on a lrj with 2 shoulder ports at the minute. Any advice on heads, cores, legs, or any other parts would be awesome.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
Oh dear, I made a sniper tetrapod and don't have any clue what I am doing.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007

Deviant posted:

Sounds like you know exactly what you're doing.

It doesn't seem to put out the damage I was hoping for. Was using a KE rifle and a kurasawa a bad plan?

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
I have been busy with work stuff. I should be able to be on tonight for goonbots.

Edit: in the interest of meetup, I will be on today from probably around 4-5. I can be on later but I don't want to just sit in the lobby waiting.

lokipunk fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Oct 8, 2013

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
Good games last night. Sorry I am such a garbage sniper. I'll work on that build and keep at it until I get better. It became evident that I really need some backup builds. Currently have the lrj shotty, bad sniper, and fatty tank. What should I build for my 4th?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007

Nanomashoes posted:

Light reverse joints are for long range weapons. If you want to use shotguns, use light/medium bipedals. Also a heavy reverse joint sniper/battle rifle build was basically the standard in ACV for simplicity and effectiveness.

Will try that out tonight, thanks for the help!

• Locked thread