Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
Guess I'll be picking up a copy as soon as I get my PS3's internet connection sorted out. Last AC I played was Silent Line, so I have really no idea what I'm getting into since things have changed so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
I jumped on this after noticing that the game was available on PSN and so would get me 10$ back from the promo.

1) The goon group is full :(
2) Any tips on how to get the ball rolling? The starting parts seem pretty poo poo, my shop has nothing of worth, and there's a whole lot of ways to play. Story first?

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
I'll check again, cheers.

Any tips on re-configuring the controls? Seems pretty stupid to keep high boost on Square when that means losing access to the right stick.

• Locked thread