Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dire
Dec 31, 2007

Joining the PS3 team. (PSN: Direlynx)

Warning: I'm kind of a casual AC fan and I'm pretty much useless in MP so I'll probably stick to doing singleplayer stuff and building ACs that look cool. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dire
Dec 31, 2007

SoggyGravy posted:

In a shock to no one I was on with a couple of goons (66 and 77) who did not seem to be interested in forming any sort of sortie or anything but then after much persistance it paid off and we were kicking mecha-butt.

I'm 66. Didn't have time to play at first, but we had a good run after that. :)

Dire
Dec 31, 2007

The ACVD-Link site is up.

If you create a Bandai-Namco online ID and then link that up with your PSN/XBL ID (and THEN visit Extra -> Data Authentication in-game), you can check out stuff like your AC's stats or the World Mode status on your browser. There's an online AC builder too, and apparently some way to transfer your designs back to your console. I haven't played around with it yet, but it seems nifty.

You can also transfer screenshots from your console, but the resolution is pretty poo poo:

Dire
Dec 31, 2007

Yeah, I'd recommend going through the story missions first.

I just left the main group since there's nobody on when I'm playing anyways, so there should be an extra slot open.

Also started Goons' Ark, password lljk. For the people who aren't playing anymore: please at least change teams to that so new people get a chance to play in the primary team.

• Locked thread