Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen Fiona
Jan 8, 2008

Of all evil I deem you capable: therefore I want the good from you. Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.
So basically, everyone bought the PS3 version and there's no one on 360? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Fiona
Jan 8, 2008

Of all evil I deem you capable: therefore I want the good from you. Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.

burtonos posted:

I think about 25 people bought it for the 360 on the entire planet.

To be fair, they appear to have only printed five copies of the drat thing. They ran out on Amazon in about two seconds, I think? I ended up having to get it locally, and there was just one copy left at a local chain not many people end up going to, so

Between this, Live fees, MGS4, and various other things, it sure was a great decision not to invest in a PS3! :v:

Queen Fiona
Jan 8, 2008

Lightning Knight posted:

I got AC:V on 360 and was severely disappointed compared to the 4 storyline.

If it helps, the storyline in this game is much more robust than the incoherent, minimalist setup of ACV. It's not quite like 4/4A (though there are touches of it there), but more along the lines of Last Raven. It even fills in quite a few gaps in the previous game which were left inferred or unstated, such as the nature of ACs as weapons retrieved from deep underground, remnants of a previous era. (In this game, not only are ACs now mass produced, they've been developing new parts to boot.) Some holes still haven't been filled, but I'm not that far through the game, nor have I fought for all the war factions yet (which unlocks profile info too!)

Meanwhile, I've been enjoying painting ACs in this game far more than I have in ages, which I can share with you (albeit at low res, THANKS BAMCOBAMA) despite being completely unable to get usable in-battle pics due to being a really poo poo wartime photographer:

yes, I did buy the cosmetic DLC for ACV, which does carry over to Verdict Day. Then again, given the number of times I've bought Dark Souls at this point, I'd give From all of my money, my children, and my liver if they would take it. Plus, who doesn't want a spaceship to stuff their ACs in?

• Locked thread