Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

So this is basically Armored Core V all over again, except the playerbase will die out even quicker since a lot of people were burned when ACV came out?

From, you had a good thing with AC4A why did you have to mess it up :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nanomashoes posted:

Also, I got to the final boss and it kinda blew my mind a little. It's The White Glint. And you have to fight him in an ACV-era AC. He towers over you and your guns can't even penetrate his kojima shield. Also a remix of Remember plays during the fight. Holy gently caress that's fantastic.

Well crap now I have to get it THANKS ALOT.

Edit: Joined into Goonal Cortex as Anti-Lincoln

Agean90 fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Sep 26, 2013

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Dire posted:

Joining the PS3 team. (PSN: Direlynx)

Warning: I'm kind of a casual AC fan and I'm pretty much useless in MP so I'll probably stick to doing singleplayer stuff and building ACs that look cool. :)

I am too, multiplayer is fun regardless. No matter how bad you are, theres always someone worse!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nanomashoes posted:

Parts are balanced better, tuning is now instant, weapon arms and shields are back, you can actually find other players in conquest mode.

Yeah, we fought against other people about half the time last night!

Lost like 9 times out of 10, but still!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Dominic White posted:

There was a free slot, so I just joined Goonal Cortex. Still need to finish the campaign though. I notice achievements for 'Hardcore mode' - is it like in AC4, where there were a full second set of harder missions with more poo poo going wrong?

Not really. It mostly just jacks up the damage you take and the cost of ammo and repairs. Also, if you lose too many AC's you have to start it from the first mission.

I am not doing hardcore mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

TPSDude has acquired an anime emblem.

Our victory is assured!

• Locked thread