Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON
So on the fence on this one....ps3 sounds like the way to go but....I do suck at these so much and was burned when I bought ac V on 360 :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON

Nanomashoes posted:

Goon Teams

PS3:
code:
Name: Goonal Cortex 
Password: lljk

Members (15/20):
Nanomashoes
TPSdude
Ineffiable
Atlatl
agean90
lokipunk
Cheap Trick
JaidoArtex
XxSSJSephirothxX
Renegade_shadow
Revolver_knight
Dire
Saintv77
bryitis
Lordpen
Xbox 360

code:
Name: Goon Bots
Password: lljk

Members (1/20):
Sh4

Please add me - Soggy Gravy for ps3! (psn is Soggy-Gravy)

SoggyGravy fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Sep 28, 2013

SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON
In a shock to no one I was on with a couple of goons (66 and 77) who did not seem to be interested in forming any sort of sortie or anything but then after much persistance it paid off and we were kicking mecha-butt.

EDIT: How do you communicate with team members ...is voice chat automatic?

SoggyGravy fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Sep 28, 2013

SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON
Is there no way to just boost up anymore? Can you only launch yourself up if you are jumping up a structure?

SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON
So what is the general strategy here with parts and story missions? I am horribly confused still....like what do shields do, are they automatically used if equipped?

Why can't I switch to a shoulder mount if I have an autocannon. Does anyone use weapons you have to ready? They seem pointless. Is there a webpage with general tips and such?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON
Odd, don't see anyone online and it seems like primeish-mecha time.

• Locked thread