Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Sh4 posted:

Buy AC5 for cheap and make yourself an opinion, Verdict day is like AC5 with a 3.99 DLC sold for full price. No difference whatsoever between the 2 games except some added parts and the AI companion feature (which is terrible).

They are so similar that the 4 or 5 times I played Verdict Day, I thought I put classic AC5 in my console by mistake.
Seconding the "For Answer is pretty Cool". Though I didn't obsessively double S rank it like I did Vanilla 4, Answer was a cooler game in general and had some things I loved that were missing from Vanilla 4, like shoulder mounted chainguns.

I used a light reverse leg with a tiny radar on one shoulder, machine gun arms, and a chaingun on the other shoulder so I could just hold down both fire buttons for ALL OF THE BULLETS whenever it was even slightly possible to beat a mission that way. Practicality was a secondary concern for Mr. Bullets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread