Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

As long as it's actually possible to sit down and play the game with out 40 minutes of waiting or grinding the same 2 mission I am ok with this. Armored Core always rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Infinity Gaia posted:

For Answer also has a seriously kicking rad plot. I mean, like most Armored Cores, it's fairly minimalistic, but poo poo gets pretty real in some of the routes. ESPECIALLY the true evil one.

I have no problem saying that For Answer is the best AC game. Those loving OVERBOOST!!!!!!!!!!! missions so god drat good.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

AHungryRobot posted:

I liked it enough to S-rank all the missions to max out my FRS.

Occupation of Arteria Carpals on Hard :smithicide:

Don't stop for noooooooothing. Man FA had some amazing missions.

Also anyone saying hawker was going to be chrome hounds 2 was an idiot though.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

So assuming the entire player base vanishes over night for this game would there still be a game to play or will this be like ACV where once the player base leaves the game will be boring and not fun? I always liked the single player stuff way more then the multiplayer in this but if it's still got such a focus on mp I think I'll pass.

Like they keep saying it's got a single player campaign and stuff but is that just a short little thing or a real AC campaign? Definitely gonna wait for a hands on before I get it.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Nanomashoes posted:

It's Armored Core V with incremental improvements and fixed online.

Also, I got to the final boss and it kinda blew my mind a little. It's The White Glint. And you have to fight him in an ACV-era AC. He towers over you and your guns can't even penetrate his kojima shield. Also a remix of Remember plays during the fight. Holy gently caress that's fantastic.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCK

Guess I gotta buy this now.

• Locked thread