Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
koekje4life
Aug 11, 2013
So I just logged in after not playing for a year and I have 15k AP to spend. Cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koekje4life
Aug 11, 2013
Is it possible to equip items just for show, without having their stats like you can in some MMOs?

koekje4life
Aug 11, 2013
I am getting a crash when I have my xbox pad plugged in while trying to boot the game, and nexon staff isn't helping. It's throwing korean text at me and the only other things visible are "Exception Access Violation" and a memory pointer.

koekje4life
Aug 11, 2013

ArchWizard posted:

While trying to boot? What happens if you don't have it plugged in on boot but connect it after you've logged in to your character?

It won't work, because it doesn't see the controller after it has launched vindictus when I plug it in.

koekje4life
Aug 11, 2013

GaylordButts posted:

What other USB devices do you have connected? Oddly enough, I've had games in the past get upset because I had both a gamepad and a joystick connected.

The only other USB device that is connected is my mouse, and I tried unplugging that and booting but it still throws this error at me:

When I click OK it spews this at me:

:negative:

koekje4life
Aug 11, 2013

Shine posted:

Well, have you tried Koreaing?

Apparently the top one means "A fatal error has ocurred", and the bottom one I have no clue. Or do you mean trying the Korean server?

EDIT: The bottom one seems to be asking whether or not I want to send a bug report.

koekje4life
Aug 11, 2013
gently caress me, I wish they did this on the EU server.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koekje4life
Aug 11, 2013
Is there a way of playing the US vindictus without being in the US? I'm in The Netherlands and the EU vindictus has almost no events.

• Locked thread