Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ellbent
May 2, 2007

I NEVER HAD SOUL
I really wish there were less steps involved in getting into some action on GTA Online. RDR's "pick a mode => run around and punch your opponents in the auto-matched lobby => start game" was quick and easy and I have no idea why they decided to put so many drat menus and load times between me and shooting a man in the face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ellbent
May 2, 2007

I NEVER HAD SOUL
It's probably still a grand theft auto charge whether you're selling the car, or leaving it wrapped around a tree or upside-down on a city sidewalk because you didn't want to pay/wait for a taxi.

ellbent
May 2, 2007

I NEVER HAD SOUL
I'm actually in the exact opposite situation with a new motherboard and CPU where if I stop playing GTA my computer crashes. Not kidding. I run GTA just fine with everything on High or Very High, for hours even, but if I ever stop playing it my computer just blips into a restart within fifteen minutes or so. I am completely at a loss.

ellbent
May 2, 2007

I NEVER HAD SOUL
Red Dead Redemption HD, only on PS4 and Xbox One!

:suicide:

• Locked thread