Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

Is there any stuff that you can miss out on? So far the only stuff I know of is therapy sessions with Michael. I'm trying to finish the story and then just go back and do whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Last mission spoilers! Don't read if you haven't finished the last heist!

Who the gently caress would actually choose to kill Michael or Trevor? Seems weird to me that they even gave you that option. Of COURSE I'm gonna say gently caress you to those fucks and go out, middle fingers raised, shooting everybody who comes at me. Michael has a strong future in filmmaking, and Trevor has a long future loving Patricia and killing everyone in San Andreas.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Okay, so, here is how you get WAAAY more than enough money to buy all the properties in the game, very very easily.

Don't do the assassination missions. Beat the game, finish the final heist and post-heist mission, get all your money. Then do the assassination missions and invest properly. Make sure that after the first company you invested in peaks, you sell everything and then invest in the company that tanked. It'll bounce back HUGE after a long time. I didn't consider this early and did the first assassination mission, so I didn't get to apply that one to this plan. I did the second assassination mission (of 5) and made sure to invest properly on all 3 characters, and now EACH CHARACTER has over 200 million. So yeah, anybody sweating the expensive properties, don't. I expect to have several billion by the time I do all the assassination missions.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

"Huh. Three people just invested a combined 1.7 billion into our real estate company. That's weird. Oh well I sure hope nothing strange happens soon!"

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Final tally after doing all the assassination missions, I am at just over a billion dollars on each character. So, in conclusion, money ain't no thang.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

causticBeet posted:

Do you eventually get a big payday at the end of the game? Thinking of saving the assassination missions for then.
This is exactly what you should do. Again, sitting on a billion dollars on each character from doing this. This should probably go in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

CharlestonJew posted:

Most people playing this game seem to be busy playing online/desperately trying to get online
Man, online is still messed up? I waited until today to try it thinking I could get in no problem 4 days later.

• Locked thread