Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jedit posted:

I suggest you all go look up the Biblical Ezekiel. That name has not been chosen by chance, I think.

Cliffs notes?

my eyes glaze over when reading biblical stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well that didn't suck :allears:

Also a 1935ish Indian Big Chief... 1955-57 Ford Thunderbird, 1934 Ford Model 40B :hawaaaafap:

can't see the last two cars or the other bike... anyone else tell me what they are?

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Oct 30, 2013

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

joebuddah posted:

I would almost watch a spinoff of Charlie in Oz, as a miniseries anyway

getting her Lesbion with Dorothy, not gonna lie, i'd watch the gently caress out of that.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Some Numbers posted:

Dorothy the Hunter and her sidekick Charlie would be a better spinoff than whatever the suits are planning.

And that's exactly why we'll never see it.

Pretty sure Felica Day has her hands in too many pies for a CW show too.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
they've waxed just about everything that they could possibly put a knife into... what else is there besides flying monkeys and Rollers.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Man crush confirmed, stupid sexy Jensen

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

McSpanky posted:

It also had the best background gag. "I lost my shoe. :smith:" Amazing episode, even though it introduced Bella.

Are you mad Sir, Bella was loving great...

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
CW Spin off idea.

Castiel: Poon Hound.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
oi guy....

Not everything, surely.

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Dec 6, 2013

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
wuhh? maybe i'm just super stoned, but are you guys even talking about the show?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
right, right discussing the greater fiction. Not stoned anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Genius!

• Locked thread