Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

*For the Ghost Who Flies Through Space
My group has been playing this quite a bit as a lightweight alternative to times when work makes me too busy to come up with an actual session to DM (or I'm lazy) and it's fun as heck. The character building between missions is really fun and you do get attached to your dude and his deck. The other great thing is it's super easy to drop people in and out if you have a group like mine where people are randomly busy some sessions because you can always just give them a base deck and then a few random draws from more advanced stuff and poof they're up to speed.

Also having tested this on people that have no idea wtf pathfinder or even roleplaying is it's fairly friendly for total newbies. You have to get past the hump of the scary odd dice but after that it's easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread