Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Thank you for reminding me that the Magic Set Editor exists. I've been looking for ways to coax this into Vassal or work out how to do a thread game of it, and that would be perfect for actually making up the card images in lieu of finding a scanner and scanning a billion cards in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

medchem posted:

In lieu of :filez:, it would still be better if we had something like what was posted above just because we wouldn't have to constantly look up cards:

I've been doing something like this in my off time. I think I got the base set done? I can check later on and let you know.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Looks like I'd done all the base set armors, barriers, henchmen, scenarios, villains, monsters, locations. Weapons, items, spells and allies to go.

• Locked thread