Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meepo
Jul 30, 2004

I've played this a couple times, first as a playtester and again after it was released. I'd say it's fun, but it doesn't seem to have as much replayability to it as it could. As you level up, your bonuses just become a +1 to this or a +1 more card in your hand or change a d4 to a d6, but none of it really seems like gamechanging abilities like you might get in a RPG. I'd honestly consider it somewhat like a card game version of Diablo, constantly regrinding the same dungeon to get better loot. That's not necessarily a bad thing, per se, but I feel like they could have done more to make each scenario feel different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread