Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Combat:

Valeros has a d10 and +3 on melee checks. Does that mean he just has to beat Black Fangs 12 to beat him? Or am I missing monster HP somewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
One a complexity scale, how does this game rate?

My wife is good with the game Smash Up! but assumes everything else is way above what she wants to get into. I think the theme of the game lulled her into a false sense of security.

She was vaguely interested in a real RPG, but when I started describing how to really play in detail she was out.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Dr. Doji Suave posted:

The game is pretty easy to pick up and learn, and is definitely a fun little game. :) I would say it is only a tad more complicated than Smash Up! and that is mainly because of the persistent decks and leveling.

I can't wait until the mats are available from Ultra Pro.

Mats? Link that poo poo, holmes.

edit: http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2q1b2?Announcing-Ultra-PRO-play-mats-for-the-PACG

Uggh, just like every game I gotsta buy everything for it and will rarely to never play it.

omnibobb fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Sep 27, 2013

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
So you flipped a card and were like "and then a skeleton jumped out!"?

• Locked thread