Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

It turns out some weird little alien created Unicron as a sentient A.I. that grew too powerful or something. I forget exactly what the details were.

Yeah the third season got into some pretty mad poo poo. Granted so did the second season, but there was something especially crazy about the third season. It's part of the reason it's my favorite season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

The MSJ posted:

One thing that surprises me is Hasbro scheduling movie 5 for 2017 instead of 2 years from now like the norm for movie franchises. Is summer 2016 full already? Or maybe they want the time to look and prepare for a new director?

According to reports that came out around the time they announced AoE, Bay is signed on to do 5 too, but not 6. I'm guessing that that either changed, or he requested a year off to work on something else.

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

3 posted:

That was after they entered the space-time portal that leads from the Udvar-Hazy Aerospace Museum in Virginia to some boneyard in presumably Arizona or New Mexico or something.

Like Michael Bay expects his fans to go to museums much less know what they look like.

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006
Hey Bloodnose, are there any other named Decepticons in the movie other than Galvatron, Lockdown, and Stinger(the red one), or are the rest just nameless generic bad guys like they have been in previous movies?

Thanks for answering all these questions, btw.