Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cinnamon Bastard
Dec 15, 2006

But that totally wasn't my fault. You shouldn't even be able to put the car in gear with the bar open.
These threads have been amazing. To anyone willing to have an open mind and read, you've really brought the evidence into the light, Terry.

I look forward to your future threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinnamon Bastard
Dec 15, 2006

But that totally wasn't my fault. You shouldn't even be able to put the car in gear with the bar open.
I kinda want the dinobots to be semi-organic. Think Terminator: robot on the inside, but coated in living tissue that gets violently shredded and rent and twisted as they transform. Make it looks really creepy, and have the clean and austere vehicle transformers be disgusted by it, like it's some long forgotten perversion.

Cinnamon Bastard
Dec 15, 2006

Armyman25 posted:

The original series dealt with something similar. The precursors to the Transformers were the Trans-Organics, cybernetic creatures using biological and mechanical components. They were seen in the episode Dweller in the Depths

Ah ha hahahahahah ahahahahahhahah I wasn't picturing that, I was picturing Robo-Thing, but gently caress it, give me that. Give me a Micheal Bay produced film with a cybernetic tentacle gorilla and a goblin bear trap camera, slap "Transformers" on it, and watch the fandom shake itself to pieces.

Cinnamon Bastard
Dec 15, 2006

Payndz posted:

For all Michael Bay's claims that the Twins weren't in DOTM at any point, someone with sharp eyes and too much time on their hands found several shots where they appear in the film, both as cars and even in CGI Autobot form. (There's also a suspicious two-car-sized gap in the convoy when the Autobots are driving out to the shuttle launch pad; it would have been straightforward enough for ILM to paint them out...)

Considering that the film shows the failure of the surveillance society (the Decepticons cruise around cities as they please without setting off the detectors), it's perhaps apt that this Orwellian attempt to drop the Twins into the memory hole also wasn't quite successful.

I'm really, really entertained that this short youtube is formatted the same way that 9/11 truther and moon-landing hoax claimers format their crazy conspiracy "unveiling the truth" videos.