Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

I find it interesting that when Marky Mark says "Come on you old wreck, judgement day" (about 0:34) there is an American flag featured predominantly in the shot. It also seems like there is a theme of government overreach and abuse of power. Instead of going "Hey that truck may be a very dangerous alien, better let us examine it for your own safety" they go in guns out and start slapping his family around. The agents also look like a bunch of slimy mobsters or bond villain henchmen. drat gov'ment!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

muscles like this? posted:

She also almost is a love interest for Stanley Tucci until deciding nope, need that sweet Chinese money and instead its Bingbing Li.

Dude Bingbing knows kung-fu, uses kung-fu to beats up the CIA goons, can ride a motorcycle like a pro, and runs an entire branch of the company. Or at least I think she is the head of the China branch.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Arquinsiel posted:

Even better, that was from a Photoshop Phriday thread here...

Even betterer is that the 'mech in question is one of the Macross designs that FASA, or whoever has the rights these days, can't use anymore.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

So the Autobots killed/injured way more people than the Decepticons right? Like way, way more? The HMS Alliance ramming the US sub had to have killed/seriously injured a few sailors with just the initial impact let alone if the sub sank from the damage. Then when the alien ship is surfacing another sub gets tossed around like a rag doll so who knows what the casualties were like there. Then there was the sequence when Sir Anthony Hopkins and Cogman are running from the cops where several cops and innocent bystanders were killed/injured. Of coarse everyone seemed to have survived the Ospreys crashing so maybe humans are just super durable in this universe.

Speaking of the HMS Alliance, did anyone remember to get it out of the alien ship? Or is it just chilling up there?

Did I miss something in AoE or is it never explained how Megatron came back from the dead?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I wonder if there's any places in California that could stand in for the Chinese landscape

Ask the people who the original MacGyver, they used California as a stand in for the entire world.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

All those guns and they can't hit anything. Guess they weren't using an aimbot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

MJeff posted:

They should do a Days of Future Past type thing with these so I can see David Kaye and Frank Welker Megatronning it up at the same time.

If only Tony Jay were still with us...

Yeeeessssss......:smug: