Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008
:golfclap:

Also, when you were talking about the escalation of crassness, I was reminded of criticism in that vein regarding Pain and Gain with some of it being borderline malicious, apparently.

Good job finishing this. Last year I was inspired and was so so tempted to go through the Matrix trilogy in a similar way but ran out of time/steam. The themes of belief and realities are the inverse of what you'd think, and the climax of Revolutions is super-loving-meta. :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Give it to Zack Snyder. I don't even know if he's a good match for it, I just want to a) bathe in the tears and b) read CineD when it happens.

I honestly feel that if Snyder took over he would reboot the whole thing into something fans would find more palatable.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Corek posted:

Nicola Peltz, primarily known for The Last Airbender

I'd like to think Bates Motel is more high profile than that.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Baumann posted:

So the movie tie in game has a preorder on steam now. For some strange reason, it also seems to be a game in the cybertron series, but I don't see any connection between the two universes.

I really don't have any idea what to make of this.

End of cycle cashgrab that recycles Fall of Cybertron assets to beef up a small movie game.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

The MSJ posted:

A better look at Hound's bumper stickers. It's definitely Hound since these fit him too well.

That's legit horrible.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008
I don't know if it was the Every Frame a Painting Guy, but I saw someone breakdown Bay's love of West Side Story and it's influence on him and that he seems to like it superficially but doesn't actually know why he likes it beyond "it's dynamic".

Ah I guess so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2THVvshvq0Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008
oh boy

I only ever saw the races arc though.