Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

gently caress yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Man that movie was all over the place. Enjoyed it but probably wouldn't see it again. Dinobots were cool. Have no idea how they're going to follow this up.

I definitely noticed that the CIA man sounded exactly like Optimus Prime in that scene with him and Wahlberg. I was confused as to why Optimus never used his sweet Iron Man rocket-boots until the last 2 minutes of the movie.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

muscles like this? posted:

The British Geologist lady was an odd character seeing as she really didn't do anything. They kept almost giving her plot points but then kind of dropped them. Like the stuff in the Arctic doesn't come into play and then she just kind of shows up and leaves a couple of times.

True that. I thought that the dig site would be the frozen Dinobots who would then be retrieved by the Autobots or brought in for study somehow.