Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monocled Falcon
Oct 30, 2011
Did anyone else notice that there seemed to be a lot of "missing scenes": Cade actually helping fix Optimus, Tessa doing something important abroad Lockdown's ship and Joshua Joyce explaining he thought he was only receiving Decepticon corpses. Just scenes that the characters seem to act like had happened but didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monocled Falcon
Oct 30, 2011

Bugblatter posted:

We see Cade begin to fix Optimus and then cut to a few hours later after the job is done. We don't have to see every step of the process to understand that it happened. Tessa witnesses the exchange of the Seed on the ship, and otherwise just tries to stay alive. No one really acts like she did more? Not sure why you think Joshua thought he was only receiving Decepticons, he makes it clear he only considers it dead metal and what it used to be doesn't matter to him.

Ouch, that post was just not my intellectually impressive moment.

Walking out, I was just really surprised that Tessa never did anything as heroic as Carly in Dark of the Moon. Then I just lumped in that problem with a few other minor plot holes, like how joshua never say anything like to justify him becoming a "good guy"