Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ce gars
Dec 31, 2007

gently caress it, I'm in for $100 because this guy seems really passionate about making it happen.

If/when he paints :frog: on the building, I'd be more than willing to go out there with a camera to get a timelapse of it happening.

ce gars fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Sep 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ce gars
Dec 31, 2007

death .cab for qt posted:

Hahaha, I was just going to point Troy out. Yeah, he and the other guy that do Marble Hornets are goons, and I forgot they lived nearby until that popped up. Here's hoping they do a troyhasacamera video journey out to this place to get some frogdogs.

Yep, that's me :downs:

As long as he's okay with it, it'd be really fun to get out there to do some kind of video thing. Hell, I'd even be down with basically doing a commercial for him for free if he wants.

ce gars fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Sep 26, 2013

ce gars
Dec 31, 2007

Bad Munki posted:

Any goons in his general area with some photography skills? Or even just a proper camera? Because, I mean, y'know... :ohdear:

I've got a decent Canon T3i and a 50mm lens that could help out, although I'm not a professional food photographer by any means. I could send him a message to see if he'd be interested? v:shobon:v

ce gars
Dec 31, 2007

Only 1k to go :supaburn:

I honestly don't think he should worry about stretch goals. Anything past what he asked for will just help him get it off the ground a little easier.

ce gars fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Sep 26, 2013

ce gars
Dec 31, 2007

Hitting 10k seems more and more likely by the hour. I only wish I could afford to double my pledge when it gets there.

• Locked thread