Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
electricsugar
Jan 21, 2008

Tum again?
Wow I just binged through the whole thread, having never set foot in here before.

Watching the mood go from exuberant enthusiasm and generosity, to cautious optimism, to slight disappointment, to complete and utter disillusionment has been quite a journey.

To recap:
- Goons give Wayne $15,000. Posters are shedding tears of happiness and talking about how this experience has given them hope in humanity again.
- Wayne posts photos of some pretty mediocre dogs.
- Wayne is kind of a racist.
- Photos of even worse looking chili dogs surface.
- Looks like Wayne's "restaurant" property is a dilapidated shack in a trailer park.
- :negative:.

Am I missing anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

electricsugar
Jan 21, 2008

Tum again?

Shine posted:

You forgot to laugh your rear end off.

I most certainly did not.

electricsugar
Jan 21, 2008

Tum again?

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Did you see any posts about people donating because they think they're economically revitalizing part of a small town, because I hear there are some pretty good posts about that but I'm not willing to try to search through 80 pages worth of posts to find them.

I saw a couple of pages of goons defending the role of fritos in southern cuisine.

electricsugar
Jan 21, 2008

Tum again?

Ponce de Le0n posted:

He was told this, but Doobie's got all the answers

Guys don't worry he's got three weeks worth of frozen hot dogs and fritos. Smooth sailing from here :smugdog::pipe:.

DragonReach Ghost posted:

Per my previous statement, doubled down. $1k total pledge, done and done.

DragonReach Ghost posted:

My son and wife agreed to forgo their xmas gifts for this, they thought it was worth more to do something for someone than to get something.

Please tell me this isn't true.

• Locked thread