Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
I am in hot dog heaven. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
I am good with RPGツクール aka "RPG Maker", so naturally I am working on a Doobie's Dogs video game. Does the hot dog man like video games? I want to consult him on whether or not he's ok with swearing in the video game

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
We can put a Mame cabinet in our new hot dog stand and it will have Neo Geo games and also Hot Dog Heaven: The Doobies Dogs JRPG

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
My hands are literally shaking right now. I'm outraged. This is outrageous.

Wayne was my hot dog hero and now this.

Tim Selaty Jr fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Oct 23, 2013

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
Could somebody link to the thing where it was revealed that hot dog man blew through his goon money?

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Why is this so hard to understand?

Aggressively giving money to a stranger and then getting upset about him not being a paragon of virtue afterwards, but saying you don't regret giving him money in the first place, is super funny.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

He makes fun of racial stereotypes, but he also pesters celebs about his foot fetish. Hot dog man is a polarizing force in goon mythology.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
Support my new indygogo project so we can give an idiot goon who is stupid with money's kid a real Christmas.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

no they will not posted:

Wayne is actually a pretty savvy businessman and chef overall in addition.

He wants to print out a list of his twitter followers and bring it to the bank so that they will be convinced to give him a loan.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I'm imagining something like the Miracle on 34th Street scene with Doobie and his family coming in with stacks of twitter profiles and dumping them on some random bank teller's window.

A man and small child are standing on a street corner in mid 20th century garb. Hotdog Man enters stage left.

The young boy looks upwards at his father and tugs on his pant leg.

Boy: "He is coming!"

His father chuckles and turns to Hotdog Man

"He thinks you're Doobie"

Hotdog Man also chuckles and then leans to whisper quietly to the child:

"Black people steal."

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Tatum Girlparts posted:

To be fair he's not going to get the loans because his credit is trash and he thinks that banks should give large loans based on what big time dreams people have and nothing else.

That isn't true at all.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Rapdawg posted:

gently caress, someone should help the guy with his loan application if he actually has a plan- a good plan.

He's on the right track and won't be filling out the loan application until he has documentation that proves without a shadow of a doubt that he has enough twitter followers to run a successful hot dog hovel

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
RIP Hot Dog Hovel

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

quote:

- not much actually, this dude is WAY more organized and together than I gave him credit for

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

TX297 posted:

There have been -47455 posts made by Cool Buff Man, an average of -17.94 posts per day, since registering on Jul 30, 2006.

I do believe that "Cool Buff Man" just got pwned.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
I didn't donate a dime, so I'm allowed and morally obligated to make fun of the hotdog man and also the goon who ruined Christmas

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

whatis posted:

Is this what 15k worth of yucks feels like? I can't stop crying from laughter at work. This is the most surreal goddamn thing I've ever read in my entire life

15 thousand dollars will buy you

- A 2010 Honda Civic
- A failed hotdog shack
- The Blair Witch Project

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Anatharon posted:

Is this exaggerated for humor or is it a real thing that really happened (really?)?

It's exaggerated. He cancelled Christmas to donate money to a hillbilly adult.

• Locked thread