Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

ultimateforce posted:

$7,000 is a great deal for a 13 year old GM car!

Did you yell at your dad for not knowing what marque a Neon is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Yeah, maybe you can find a girl with more experience driving in the US.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

ultimateforce posted:

I tired but I think it was rigged. Rich and I combined all our points and couldn't even touch the bids on the site.

My friend's roommate did it. He did it spergily but with discipline, figuring out local convenience store update schedules, etc. After a few days of eating like a nerd king, he just started dumping out the Dew and throwing away the chips. In the end, saved about $200, which is why he went for it.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

How quickly did you lose the fuel? Did they have to clean it off the track, or did it just evaporate?

• Locked thread