Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Gaius Marius posted:

Make a Heavyarms custom in the vein of the sword calamity and give it no ranged options and some bigass swords.

Only if it also has enough arms to hold all of it's swords at the same time :colbert:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."
I am just happy that their has to be a appearance by the Ez8, since they're releasing a gunpla for it. They managed to show every 8th ms team suit except that one during the first season.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
I'm really hoping for a Rafflesia. Maybe one with Neue Ziel arms.

Otherwise? Gundam Double-X Heavyarms Maoh (Jr?) with Satellite Gattling Guns.

One of the neat grunt suits from F-91 (Den'an Zon or Evil-S maybe?)

I want someone to redeem a Danazine.

And maybe something horrifying like Gundam Legilis-Physalis. Protect your nuke with glowing energy balls!

VVVV Only if he gets absolutely demolished by someone in a Zephyranthes FB (just to make Kou look like a bad :D )

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Sep 19, 2014

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

PoptartsNinja posted:

And maybe something horrifying like Gundam Legilis-Physalis. Protect your nuke with glowing energy balls!

Honestly I just want there to be a single powergaming sperg that tries to win with something like the Physalis' nuclear cannon. It's a legitimate strategy, god, stop your whining :rolleyes:.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
A dude tried to use a GP-02 in like episode 5 of BF. Reiji beat the crap out of it before it could even fire its nuke.

PoptartsNinja posted:

I want someone to redeem a Danazine.

AGE still isn't going to show up.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Just because I'd like to see something doesn't mean I ever expect to.

I fully anticipate anything AGE-related is going to be swept under the rug and Let Us Never Speak Of This Again'd. I just want to see a Danazine's mouth beam saber again. :allears:

VVV Yes, I figured. "Just because I'd like to see something doesn't mean I ever expect to."

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Sep 19, 2014

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

No I mean they literally can't show it. It's still in broadcast rights hell like 00 S2 was in season 1.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
I'd love to see a heavily modified Destiny Gundam in the vein of the Sengoku Astray. Just give it an even bigger sword, sure, why not.

BlitzBlast posted:

Give me all of the Gundam X cameos. Like, literally all of them. Just an entire episode with all the grunts, all the Gundams, and a giant HEY GO BUY GUNDAM X MERCHANDISE sign.

I may or may not compromise with a DX Maoh Divider + Crossbone G-Falcon.

Full Armor ZZ or V2 Assault Buster would be nice too, just because I want to see them animated again.

You and I can be friends.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I want a Gundam to pilot another Gundam.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I just want more stuff like the Abigorbine, gundams kitbashed into cameos for other shows. Like a DenanXabungle.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Pureauthor posted:

I want a Gundam to pilot another Gundam.

It's been done, though the 1/144th scale Gunpla of it would be 24 km tall.

e: I did the math wrong. it's Kilometers, not meters..

Kurieg fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Sep 19, 2014

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Kurieg posted:

It's been done, though the 1/144th scale Gunpla of it would be 24 meters tall.

If it was good enough for the Neo Zeong, it's good enough for Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagaan :colbert:.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

That's just the Choginga Gurren Lagann, the TTGL would still be many times larger than the solar system at 1/144th scale.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

MonsieurChoc posted:

I just want more stuff like the Abigorbine, gundams kitbashed into cameos for other shows. Like a DenanXabungle.

Gundam Wing Gainer? :haw:

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
Metal Armor Gundam D

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

PoptartsNinja posted:

Gundam Wing Gainer? :haw:

Gundam Nadleeh Gainer! Just replace the red hair with the dreadlocks!

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
I want them to use a ridiculous Neo Zeong custom Gunpla in the show and see how many people buy the kit after.

Basically what I'm saying is that I want a Neo Ball that wrecks the competition. e: with some crazy addons like the Heavyarms weapons and Mercurius camera systems, heck make it a Demon King Ball by adding Plavsky Wings and other ridiculous things

Nondevor fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Sep 19, 2014

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

OZ-06 Leo, RB-79 Ball, and ???

The ultimate Cannonfodder team.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Should do fine against cats.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

OZ-06 Leo, RB-79 Ball, and ???

The ultimate Cannonfodder team.

The Zaku Tank or Dark Army.

Edit: or a trio of Mocks

I want somebody to bring in a Jaegar. Like, just have somebody arguing with a judge about being disqualified for trying to field Cherno Alpha.

The Missing Link fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Sep 19, 2014

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective

"Oh, come on! They're even made by the same company!"

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

I want to see a Grunt Suit Showcase episode. Just have everyone only able to use crappy cannon fodder grunt suits from all the different series, there's some pretty sweet grunt suit designs in Gundam.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

John Carstairs posted:

"Oh, come on! They're even made by the same company!"

I'll see you Mazinger and raise you El Dorado V!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHOrZ3--9K4

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I'll see you Mazinger and raise you El Dorado V!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHOrZ3--9K4

Ah man there better be a Tri-fighters team that combines. "THREE BECOME ONE!"

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Nondevor posted:

I want them to use a ridiculous Neo Zeong custom Gunpla in the show and see how many people buy the kit after.

Neo Zeong Nightengale?

Neo Ball would be amazing though. Especially if they replace the Gun-Fingers with more Balls.

Luminaflare
Sep 23, 2010

No one man
should have all that
POWER BEYOND MEASURE

Nondevor posted:

Basically what I'm saying is that I want a Neo Ball that wrecks the competition. e: with some crazy addons like the Heavyarms weapons and Mercurius camera systems, heck make it a Demon King Ball by adding Plavsky Wings and other ridiculous things

Honestly I'd be surprised if the neo zeong isn't in at least one episode as a gimmick suit like the Big Zam, huge carrier plane I've forgotten the name of or the giant Zaku.

Gotta market that 25,000 yen plastic crack.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Ah man there better be a Tri-fighters team that combines. "THREE BECOME ONE!"

The Gun-Getter Team, each member with a transforming-jet MS.

Yes.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Please give us Gaia-Gear cameos, Bandai.
And then release some kits.
And maybe a translation while you're at it.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
A team consisting of customized versions of Gundam Spiegel, Gundam Deathscythe and Blitz Gundam for an all ninja/stealth team.

Failing that, I just want to see a Leo do something besides suck and explode.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
I want to see a Leo suck and explode. Before it's user can put it on the GP Base it just spontaneously combusts.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

What if we somehow go backwards and start introducing SRW:OG things into GBF? Because more Gespents make everything better.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

The GIG posted:

I want to see a Leo suck and explode. Before it's user can put it on the GP Base it just spontaneously combusts.

Having someone drop their model and break it right before a match would be glorious (even better if it's a Leo (doubly great if the guy shows up towards the end of the series and is an absolute terror with it)). Just replace Gyan Kid with a Leo Kid, is what I'm saying.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Allan tried to get a Neo Zeong to Yuuki in the prequel manga.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

PoptartsNinja posted:

Having someone drop their model and break it right before a match would be glorious (even better if it's a Leo (doubly great if the guy shows up towards the end of the series and is an absolute terror with it)). Just replace Gyan Kid with a Leo Kid, is what I'm saying.

He should start with jobbing in a Virgo II and he gets progressively more skilled as he moves down the OZ suit line until he beats the crap out of someone with a lovingly crafted Leo.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

McTimmy posted:

Allan tried to get a Neo Zeong to Yuuki in the prequel manga.

I'm surprised there wasn't a joke somewhere in the show, where a builder had to pilot a Zeong without the legs because they didn't have enough time to build/add the legs before their match.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Kingtheninja posted:

I'm surprised there wasn't a joke somewhere in the show, where a builder had to pilot a Zeong without the legs because they didn't have enough time to build/add the legs before their match.

well we did get a "oh poo poo I forgot this zeong has legs" joke.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

I keep forgetting C was in this show. drat shame I did because if I forget about him, then I forget about Takeshi Iori: Gunpla Detective.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
There's a bit in one of the Astray mangas where a Gundam seems to only have a right arm, but then it turns out it actually had a left arm all along, the left arm of the Blitz Gundam, recovered after Kira cut the Blitz in half and bolted on to a different Gundam and kept constantly cloaked so people would think it only had one arm

Basically I want anything as dumb/good as that

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

boom boom boom posted:

There's a bit in one of the Astray mangas where a Gundam seems to only have a right arm, but then it turns out it actually had a left arm all along, the left arm of the Blitz Gundam, recovered after Kira cut the Blitz in half and bolted on to a different Gundam and kept constantly cloaked so people would think it only had one arm

Basically I want anything as dumb/good as that

You got it backwards. The Astray Gold Frame had no right arm, but attached the Blitz's arm onto it and got modified to become the Gold Frame Amatsu. http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MBF-P01-ReAMATU_Gundam_Astray_Gold_Frame_Amatsu

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

The Astray Gold Frame Amatsu is a gloriously dumb thing in the best way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

That's pretty much Astray in a nutshell.

• Locked thread