Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Endorph posted:

Also is it just me or does the ZAKU AMAZING keep taking out SEED suits?

hopefully it will never stop :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
holy poo poo. this show.

every single week, argh I can't wait for the next episode.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Pimpmust posted:

I always laugh whenever they do that setup with a new Gunpla/fighter only to cut away from the (presumably awesome) battle, only to have some character walk in on the broken Gunpla and devastated opponent moments later.

"I'M A REAL BAD MOTHER FUCKER AND THIS TIME ITS FO REALS YO"

Can you guess his special ability this time??

Turns out he just shot him in the face :ms:

the F91's special thing was supposed to be the weird PAINT FALLS OFF TO MAKE AFTERIMAGES WITH DENSITY that wasn't really used at all in the real fight? I feel like they kinda ran out of time and that fight was supposed to be a lot longer.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Ethiser posted:

The PV mentions that people have vices so I can only assume China's bother has a drug problem and has been doping his plastic with metal.

Do we know for sure that Yuuma is Chiina's younger brother?

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-09-23/gundam-voice-actor-masashi-hirose-hospitalized/.79132

Oh no :(

Mr. Ral no.

• Locked thread