Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
After AGE, I thought I'd just opt out this time, but seeing that trailer, this seems fun enough just to see various series and weird mobile suits crossover and fight each other. That and I enjoyed kids battling each other with toys anime as a kid, so I'm sure this should be entertaining to watch to some degree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Eej posted:

In China, Japan, Korea and Vietnam, the number 4 is considered to be unlucky because it's a homophone with "death" in pretty much all of those languages (not sure about Vietnamese actually). It can get really bad in Hong Kong when buildings omit every floor that ends in 4 and also the number 13.

Vietnam inheriting unlucky number 4 from China is news to me, though googling it seems to confirm it from Sino-Vietnamese. They're not homophones in native Vietnamese anyways.

As for the itchy butt thing, I want to say it's referring to the idiom 尻が青い, which literally means to have a blue butt, but means something similar to "wet behind the ears/inexperienced/immaturity" but I don't recall what Ramba Ral specifically said, and it's a googled guess on my part.

• Locked thread