Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Monathin posted:

I'm pretty okay with the fight being bullshit because the series has had so so many good fights. And the character development in this is rock solid, while remaining amusing to boot.

Also, have I not been paying attention, or was it telegraphed that Chairman had a gem just like Reiji?

It wasn't telegraphed, it was explicitly shown.
My bet's that this is the source of plavsky particles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Pureauthor posted:

By 'telegraphed' he means 'was it foreshadowed.'

Yeah, I totally read that sentence the wrong way.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Don't think Nazi, think Engrish.

Arian = Alien

The pronunciation is all master race, so there goes your theory.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Because proper and technically excellent English pronunciation is so common in anime. :v:

It's used in Japanese and it's エイリアン, not アリアン. The Japanese really got their vowels together.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Broken Loose posted:

Ms. Baker has a Plavsky Particle Crystal on her necklace.

Ms. Baker will turn out to be a spy/prison guard from Reiji's dimension and will finally step in once the President tries to kill Reiji.

They also didn't show China in peril, if you are looking for hints in the intro.

Lurking Haro fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Mar 17, 2014

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

W.T. Fits posted:

Also, dumb question: even though the subs had him calling her by her family name, what was Sei actually calling China during the series? It sounded like he was saying "Incho" or something like that.

You heard right and it means Class Rep.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

TARDISman posted:

Pans out, reveals to all have been part of the Arian Gunpla Battle League.

I could only accept this if everything was Mock-derived.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Character profiles!

Sekai Kamiki
Master of Jigenhaou-style Kenpo who transfered to the 2nd year of the Seihou Academy middle school section.
Due to meeting Fumina Hoshino he learned of Gunpla Battle and is now learning its fun and depth.

Yuuma Kousaka
2nd year student of the Seihou Academy middle school section and China Kousaka's younger brother.
Winning the Grand Prices at modelbuilding conventions and artistic Gunpla contests, he's a young genius Builder.

Fumina Hoshino
3rd year student of the Seihou Academy middle school section. A girl that loves Gundam and Gunpla with all her heart.
As club president of the Gunpla Battle club, she's looking for members to win the Championship in the student class.

Jigenhaou can be translated as Dimensional Surpreme Ruler.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Level Slide posted:

The same writing staff is still in, right?

The only thing that's known to have changed is the new producerdirector, Shinya Watada, who did episodes 2,8,17 and 23 of the first series.

Ep 8 was Nils' introduction, Ep 17 was Mao's self-finding trip and Ep 23 was the Gundam Valhalla festival.

VVV
Thanks, changed it.

Lurking Haro fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jul 17, 2014

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Pyronic posted:

Do we know for sure that Yuuma is Chiina's younger brother?

TARDISman posted:

His last name's Kousaka, China was buying him a model in the first season, and China is writing him a letter in the preview from the Build Fighters Blu-Ray.

And it outright states it in his character description.

-e-
VVV

http://gundam-bf.net/characters/02/ posted:

China Kousaka's younger brother
Nothing ambiguous about it.

Lurking Haro fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Aug 23, 2014

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

muike posted:

Yuuma why are you buying glue, Gunpla(tm) by Bandai(c) requires no glue or paint to construct!

I learned it by watching Sei-ku~n! (Season 1 boxset out now!)

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Don't forget to mention that R-GyaGya will get a HG kit as well.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Raxivace posted:

If they do it should totally be Master Asia.

Tell your feeling with Gunpla battles!

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

John Carstairs posted:

Ugh... On a less depressing note, we seem to have gotten an image of Sazaki's sister (on the far left).

I believe it says her team name is "The Northern Song [Dynasty] Vases." :v:

I think we've found this season's Black Trisisters :rimshot:

-e-
Their school is even called Saint Odessa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

If she's the one piloting the R-Gyagya she might already be the best character.

R-Gyagya was presented as being her Gunpla, so she is already the best character.

Blue Trisister uses a lot of internetlingo (wwwwwww) and Purple Trisister has excessively high expectations of boys.

-e-
Guy with glasses is president of the plastic model club and tries to get Hoshino Fumina to join. His nickname is Mantisman.

The girl to his right is his right hand and vice president.

Lurking Haro fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Sep 24, 2014

• Locked thread