Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I never watched the first series, even though I was interested in it. Don't think any fansubbers picked it up and I didn't see any raw's either. Well I'll be looking forward to this at any rate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Gammatron 64 posted:

I dunno a clown pilots this thing and it's pretty loving awesome dude so I dunno what your point is

I didn't know there was this awesome of a kit for Heavyarms, I might have to buy this :ohdear:
I have a HG of the main Gundam from the first Gunpla anime that I still haven't touched too.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

The first episode was super fun. It didn't even make me want to go build my gunplas, just to play Gundam VS.
It's just a silly show to get some cool looking Gundam fights for me at this point, without having to be heavily invested in the story.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

It keeps bothering me how they hand over the gunplas to each other. If I grabbed any model with a backpack like Reiji does it would probably fall off instantly. Not to mention any weapons its holding.

I kept thinking the silver haired girl in the OP would be from Reiji's planet/whatever and came to get him back or something, but guess not.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

ElBrak posted:

Good episode, but I didn't like how they went out of their way to not name what show the Apalus III came from. Come on dudes 8th MS team rulled! :argh:

I can't even imagine a Japanase VA trying to pronounce that.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I can't get over Ailas last name, being from Finland my self, not to mention when they say it out loud. Is this how it feels whenever there's like German or some other popular country presented?

But it was still a really awesome episode, a bit sad the Tallgeese got destroyed so fast though. But the new Astray was cool.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

toanoradian posted:

Question. The last Gundam show I remember watching is Seed (I've skimmed 00 on my brother's PC) and I have no knowledge on Gunpla beyond that they are figurines based on the Gundam franchise. Would I get lost watching this show?

I watch this with my friend who hasn't seen any Gundam and he enjoys it a lot. Though he is a big fan of Shounen anime in general.

Edit for the new page:

aers posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cVf3hYuHCM

Episode 11, featuring roughly 30 robots.

The bit right at the end of the episode, goddamn.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Looks like Plavsky technology is from whatever world Reiji and the CEO of PPSE are from?

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

New episode is out and things keep getting more and more ridiculous awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Darth Walrus posted:

I wasn't sure whether Sei was talking in-universe or out-of-universe there. Because that's literally how the F91's afterimages work.

The real explanation is a layer of F91's armor peels off to create after images with mass, so Sei was applying that to Gunpla by making it paint.

• Locked thread