Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
Whats the over/under on the tallgeese appearing

I know the tallgeese isn't a gundam/a zaku/ piloted by char so the japanese don't care about it but gosh the tallgeese is so cool

e: and I mean the good tallgeese. None of that blue trim bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

Monaghan posted:

pretty sure japan likes the tallgeese considering it's gotten a robot damashii, a mg and an web store only tallgeese II that sold quite well if I remember correctly.

Oh cool. Someone posted in the gundam thread gundams, zakus and chars are the only things that ever get any love. Those guys know a lot more about gundams than me so, I just kinda took it at face value :shobon:

TaurusOxford posted:

Tallgeese III is awesome, you shut up. :colbert:

Yeah, for a clown to pilot at the circus. White, black and gold are all you need.

• Locked thread