Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Blackchamber posted:

No I remember that, and that Fellini has scooped up other gunpla fighter's girlfriends before.

Hey, hey hey, he said they came to him. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Asahi is sold in a lot of sushi places, unless your city hates sushi (I have about 3 within 6 miles of each other).

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Planet Defensors blocked Deathscythe's scythe because...???

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The difference is that it was green lit for a 2nd season and not split into two seasons because reasons.

Hopefully, anyway.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

THE REASON WHY THE ALIENS INVADE IS BECAUSE THEIR COLONY IS NEAR HARMFUL RAYS AND FOUGHT for 100 YEARS

THEIR COLONY CAN MOVE APPARENTLY IN THE LAST FEW EPISODES THE ENTIRE TIME

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Clever Spambot posted:

Quit bitching about kill la kill in the gundam thread you loving retards

It is one guy, and the same guy that went on and on about unrealistic cameras in a thread about psychic naked powered robots.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

BlitzBlast posted:

That's pretty much Astray in a nutshell.

Nah, a better nutshell is an Astray unit designed solely to take pictures, needs hiking gear to climb mountains, and a backup equipment that houses a bathtub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

TARDISman posted:

Oh god if there's parts for all three in one kit then that means I need to buy it three times, right? :shepspends:

I'm getting a bit of a Dragonar vibe from the one on the far right, maybe it's the gigantic radome head.

Someone didn't buy toys for SEED era when they had 4 separate figures for Strike (Yes, they sold a figure for default Strike) AND have a separate SKU for black/gray version.

Why I can't believe Gundam toys failed in America with such great variety.

• Locked thread