Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012

Srice posted:

Hm, this guy on the left in the episode preview looks a little familiar.

Could....could it be!?

e: VVV Yeah I know I've seen him somewhere before, I can't place him though. Perhaps someone can!

I think its the Zeon officer from 08th MS Team that pilots the Zeon attack heli in episode 3 along with Norris Packard.

DookieSandwich fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Oct 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012
It totally blows my mind that someone would use an aries

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012

Gammatron 64 posted:

I wonder how using a Gaw carrier and a PG Zaku II are even remotely legal. I thought it was restricted to 1/144 scale?

Well maybe the 1/144 thing is a gentlemen's agreement and the guy with the huge Zaku is being a dick

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012
Ships are cool but more often than not theyll end up as debris field for mobile suits after having been blown up by mobile suits. Alot of zeon aces became aces because they blew up alot of ships early in the war.

DookieSandwich fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Dec 17, 2013

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012
So much feels in this episode, especially with Fellini talking to Fenice and their backstory

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012
I love the little touches, like Dorothy's huge rear end limo. Since Sei's dad is a gunpla cop, I wonder if he's going to have a part in uncovering what PPSE is up to.

DookieSandwich fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Jan 27, 2014

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012
Newtypes can control time?

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I suspect we'll get plenty of gun action in the next episode since it is two Pistoleer/Sniper Gunpla going head to head.

It'll probably still come down to the knives anyway though.

I hope theres some sniper dueling in the next episode since the Kampfer is also equipped with a sniper rifle

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012
What spirit of the games. Seems like the rules are fast and loose as to what you can do. In the regional battles, someone had mobile dolls and someone brought a loving GAW to the battle royale!

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012
Fellini is a bad influence on Maoh. He done hosed up with Misaka.

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

Really? In Gundam 0080, The series about a Zeon attack force being sent to destroy a mobile suit that will not be ready until after the war is over, a climactic battle that happens after the motivation for it has already been defused, the two enemies meet in real life and like each other but are never actually aware of it and it doesn't affect their actions, and in the end, the whole thing was pointless and everyone died for nothing, the idea that the Kampfer being a super cool suit covered in weapons that still gets destroyed without accomplishing anything might be an intentional thing is reaching?

Beside the falling in love stuff, futile battles and crazy hairbrained operations do actually take place in real wars.

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012
I wouldn't call a Zaku Kai a top of the line Zeon suit at that point in time.

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012
Carorine is the best

Nils can't handle her

DookieSandwich fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Feb 17, 2014

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012

Gammatron 64 posted:

I dig it how when under hypnosis, Sei starts quoting Gundam episodes. MATILDA!!!

I love how he acts like he's getting slapped, "you....you hit me!!!!"

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012
Cant wait for next episode. Theres some talk that the next fighter might be a disguised Toru Satsuki from Build Fighters Amazing

Not really worried about Aila's living situations because letting people that you just met stay with you is a hallmark of anime.

DookieSandwich fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Mar 4, 2014

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012
Takeshi gonna get laid tonite

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012
Holy poo poo they need to do Takeshi, Ral, and Chinan adventures in Gunpla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012

BlitzBlast posted:

Some pictures of Ez-SR. It looks like its gimmick is just being able to throw on accessories on its back and rotate them forwards? Also it has an EWAC.

RG Wing Zero Custom of all things just got announced, so hey maybe that'll show up.

I'm assuming that EWACs EZ8 is gonna fill the hovertruck role in the team.

• Locked thread