Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
With all the Plavsky Particles talk, I hope they got full YuGiOh with it. It would be glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Was that a F-91 Harrison Martin Custom? :allears:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Gammatron 64 posted:

The 1/12 Gundam is almost as big as a man. If this is the case, I think we all know what's going to come alive at the end of the series.

I want to see Sei and Reji controlling the 1/1 Gundam with an NES advantage controller while they listen to Jackie Wilson.

No, no. They have to use a Powerglove.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Have you ever heard of a pilot called China Kosaka?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

This episode was great because it had a Beam Yo-Yo in it. :colbert:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

muike posted:

I bet it's hemorrhoids.

Maybe it's a tumor.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Oh man so many references this episode. Raman Kharn, and all the other names in the list made me laugh, I admit.

And once again the battle was amazing.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I'm still a bit disappointed that we didn't get at least a short scene of the other guys we hadn't seen before, like Raman Karn or Justin Fox (Go Canada!)

Ah well, episode was still great.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Man, those rear end in a top hat brothers are great! And it makes sense how the Abigorbine would lose to them: while Luang Dallara is a strong,he isn't exactly the the thinking type.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

So they make this cat-abomination, and no Abigorbine? That is an insult! :colbert:

(I actually find it hilarious.)

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Kanos posted:

Char's Lalah fixation makes a little more sense than Amuro's, given that he spent a whole lot more time with her(albeit almost all of it off-screen). But seriously ~newtype love~ is one of the worst parts of UC because it takes an interesting concept(newtypes are able to connect with each other on a deep level instinctively) and uses it as a way to get out of having to put effort into developing relationships. Hell, everyone bitches about Shiro and Aina from 08th having a terrible love story but their love story was basically a rote ~newtype love~ connection without the newtype excuse.

It is really amusing that Build Fighters, a story about people having toy battle tournaments, puts a lot more effort into developing interpersonal relationships between characters than most serious drama shows in the same franchise, though. Then again, G Gundam put more effort in than most Gundam shows and that was a martial arts tournament anime.

I still think the best UC romance is Seabook and Cecily from F91. They've known each other for a while at the start of the movie, and they show they care for each other in multiple ways throughout.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Calling it: second season is going to go all Yugioh GX and have a Gunpla Academy.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

BlitzBlast posted:

:smith:

Oh well, at least everyone did better than Victory!

Oh wait, Luang.

:smith:

I guess G-Savior did worse but that's barely a victory.

We actually got a lot of Victory suits. Mostly cameos, but still, that was cool.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

We got G-Saviour last time, maybe this time we'll get something even more obscure. Like the Gaia Gear.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Someone need 80s action movie music as his theme. Maybe this could be Lightning Gundam theme?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

The Build Burning is not a God Gundam kitbash. It's called "Burning" because the pilot has burning spirit and there's also a Lightning Gundam. It's a big weird that Winning is just... Winning unless it's some weird Wind pun.

Winning's the name, and winning's my game!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I just want more stuff like the Abigorbine, gundams kitbashed into cameos for other shows. Like a DenanXabungle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I'm still waiting for the Denan'Xabungle and the Shoking Gainer.

• Locked thread